Leader - Global Virtual Sales, Malaysia
Location:Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Area of InterestSales - Product
- Empower, mentor and coach Virtual Account Managers to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and develop skills
- Develop and implement repeatable programmatic strategies to drive exponential impact
- Lead all aspects of daily activities to ensure that all sales quota and management objectives are met
- Weekly collaboration with peer Managers in Territory – identify repeatable processes
- Lead team pipeline and forecast calls
- Partner with the Channel organization to develop a robust Channel strategy, to deliver reach and depth in Account Engagement.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to enhance results
- Collaborate with Sales and Talent Enablement to develop and execute individual and group training opportunities, identify development needs, and implement process improvement initiatives
- Use metrics and data to continually assess both sales performance and talent performance/retention to fully understand underlying drivers
- Attract, hire, empower, mentor, and provide training to increase the efficiency and abilities of employees
- Strong leadership skills in coaching and development of direct and/or virtual sales organizations
- Experience with program management and sales augmentation tools and services for direct and indirect, channel led, sales organizations
- Intricate knowledge of all aspects of sales processes, organizational structures, management practices and resources development.
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) and the ability/affinity for communicating with customers/partners at all levels of an organization.
- A high degree of creative ability, analytical and business skills and independent judgment
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years related experience in the IT/networking industry
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. and/or Canada locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. or Canada hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco typically pays as follows:
.75% of incentive target for each 1% of revenue attainment up to 50% of quota;
1.5% of incentive target for each 1% of attainment between 50% and 75%;
1% of incentive target for each 1% of attainment between 75% and 100%; and once performance exceeds 100% attainment, incentive rates are at or above 1% for each 1% of attainment with no cap on incentive compensation.
For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.