Area of InterestFinance
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Software Development, Testing, Webex (Collaboration)
Who You’ll work with
This role is part of BU Finance. The overall responsibility of the team is to design and drive the Cloud Booking Policy, reporting WW and theatre bookings and other key matrices, Revenue porting, Churn tracking, Average Selling Price and discount tracking, Gross Margin and HC growth tracking for Team Collaboration Group (TCG). The Analyst will be continuously working with Theatre Finance Heads, BU Finance and Operations team as well as WW Sales and Customer Success Management team.
The Financial Analyst will support in reporting, auditing and other key processes and driving automation for Cisco BE Finance Collaboration and security Group. This role requires a detail-oriented person focused on accuracy and with high level of sense of accountability. A very good knowledge on FinBI Reporting, Tableau Reporting and SQL. Knowledge on UI Path or Automation Anywhere is preferred. This role offers the opportunity to gain exposure to the key metrics that drive Cloud and Spark Business for Cisco.
Overall Responsibilities include,
- Process Innovation and automation
- TCG Business Metrics Reporting
- Corporate Restatement
- Renewals and iACV Reporting
Who You Are
- Bachelor degree in Business or equivalent. Master degree preferred
- Min 7 - 9 years of experience in reporting as well as supporting a company with headquarters in another geographic location.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines. Ability to manage & prioritize task with high degree of efficiency.
- Ability to understand, manipulate and summarize large amounts of information and clearly explain findings to internal and external teams with strong communication skill and ability to resolve and explain sales queries.
- Good software application and systems skills. Experienced in Tableau query writing and reporting. Expert in EXCEL and PowerPoint. Ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Maintains a high level of integrity and objectivity as well as championing Cisco's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills, a strong team player with a can-do attitude and focus on a win-win philosophy.
- A self-starter who is able to work under pressure with accuracy.
- Must have strong quantitative ability and experience of data custodian and data analysis.
- Must have “roll up your sleeve” attitude.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.