Area of InterestFinance
As a Leader of the CX FAST (Financial Assurance and Strategy Team) in APJC, you will lead a team of five individuals spanning across different theatres to help drive an effective deal assurance process for services organization. Your role will include to collaborate and partner with the Account Team, CX Delivery team, Commercial Finance, Legal, and play a critical role as a trusted advisor of your business partners.
CX FAST APJC leader will deliver the following outcomes:
- Leadership: Manage a team of five individuals spanning across different theatres within APJC. The intent is to drive common process and best practices across the organization. To develop, nurture and retain talent is a key attribute of the job. This role will also entail working with your peers across geographies to drive consistent processes.
- Business Partnership: Partner with Account managers, Service Sales and CX Delivery teams to proactively understand their business needs and help structure deals to drive a favourable outcome for the company.
- Profitability & Growth mindset: The person should come with a “driving profitable and growth mindset” as Cisco drives to capture the rebound in CY22. The person needs to work closely with the stakeholders to ensure we are structuring deals in a way which can help Cisco lead in the market place and help capture market share.
- Finance Acumen: This role will require CX P&L knowledge and able to connect the impact of the individual deals over to the CX P&L. There will be conversation regarding P&L, FMV, Revenue Recognition etc., and will require deep knowledge over these areas, and also can drive the conversation with these X-functional finance expertise.
- Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer: This role will work closely with many cross functional team, such as Commercial Finance, SSF, CPS, Corporate Revenue, CX PM, with common goal to grow the business in compliant manner.
- Embrace and embody Cisco’s culture.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward. So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.