Leader, Customer Delivery
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What will you do:
- Responsible for the successful management/support of a large portfolio of complex and challenging projects in Amer, LATAM & Canada regions, working across all customer segments (SP and Enterprise) and involving full Cisco technical domains and product catalogue.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of customer projects, achievement of customer acceptance criteria and that the project meets the expected Cisco business results (cost, margin, revenue, CSAT and compliance).
- Leading PMO Managers having to report to PMO Director and constant Interlock with the Executive Level.
- Lead a Sr team of Project Managers, Program Managers and Service Managers with sophisticated projects in an account or group of accounts.
- Build PMO strategic plans with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Develop, and present proposals and final agreements for operational improvements.
- Prepare and maintain PMO Strategy Plan, Risk Registers, Issue Logs, escalations, Lessons learnt and other PMO-related documentation.
- Provide leadership to project staff including Managers, Project Managers, Program Managers, Service Managers, or subcontractors.
- Manage the PMO team including the resolution of a raised project, program, or Theater issues.
- Responsible for the PMO Budget and completion within given timelines.
- Present PM service business value to internal and external partners for a new or existing business.
- Influence the partners in the assessment, planning and management of the related portfolios.
- Work with the Program Management Community to further develop the PM/PGM/SM role, processes, and operations.
- Chip into the development of project management and agile methodology.
- You may need to lead an Internal Program with overall integrity and coherence.
- Achieve operational objectives by giving information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, efficiency, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change
Who will you work with:
The CXC PMO Team at Americas / Global Delivery Center encompass professionals in Project Management discipline to successfully deliver tangible results for our external Customers in APJC, EMEAR and America region. Highly skilled and experienced practitioners deal with various scale of projects for all vertical markets with emphasis to Service Providers, Public Sector, Commercials and Government. The values, strengths, satisfaction come from the diversity of this highly international Team you could be part of, finding common ground in delivering the business outcomes for our customers’ demands.
Who you are?
- You have a Bachelor of Engineering /Technology, Master of computer application or equivalent, or MBA.
- You have gained 18-22 years overall years of experience with a minimum of 10 years of Project Management and PMO experience, and 4 Years leading Managers.
- You have people management experience, in charge of a more than 20 people team and Managers.
- You have obtained Professional PM certifications: Pgmp/PMP/PRINCE2/ITIL/SCRUM/ACP or equivalent. Preference would be given to the PgMP/ PMP certified professionals.
- You have experience with Agile methodologies, with proven practice
- You are experienced working with APAC, European or American customers.
- You possess excellent communication Skills
- You possess excellent presentation Skills
- You possess strong Leadership Skills
- You possess consultancy Skills
- You are comfortable with travel as per the business requirements within Americas and Abroad.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.