Leader, Customer Delivery
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
Can you see yourself guiding a group of outstanding technical authorities whose primary focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience? Then let me introduce you to Cisco's Technical Services Organization. Our Technical Assistance Center (TAC) is aligned to three geographic regions; together, they form one global, borderless TAC.
Our TAC team is the first to be confronted by challenges and issues with new equipment and tools in the field. Loved by many as the “best networking school” in the world, roles in the TAC have a technology runway that never ends. The breadth and diversity of technology exposure is second to none; and comes with the territory when you are keeping the world’s networks humming!
Who You’ll Work With
We provide business outcomes that increase the value of IT relevance to our customers and partners to establish Cisco as the number one IT company. We do so through earning customer, partner, and employee dedication by providing outstanding technical support. This position will report to a TS Director or Sr. Manager and is generally responsible for a team of 10 to 15 direct reports. You'll lead for results on team workload management, training and development, overall team customer service metrics; handle critical customer partner concerns by driving solutions; and assume ownership of the total customer support experience.
Who You Are
Role & Responsibilities
- You can lead a team of Technical Support Engineers who support Cloud and on-premise Security products.
- Have demonstrated excellent leadership skills and experience in leading a local and remote team in applying all elements of support.
- Your ability to influence using applied knowledge and excellent people leadership skills ensures you develop excellent working relationships.
- Display excellent communication skills - presentation, verbal and written.
- You've shown you can function autonomously, quickly ascertain the issues at hand, and drive issues to resolution.
- Understands and drives the team to solve sophisticated network level technical problems. Understands the inter-company dependencies and develops action plans to address problems
- You strive to be a role model, and exhibit personal proficiencies of self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and social awareness.
- Have the ability to build and develop a high-performance engineering team by articulating an overall vision, strategy, and organization goals ensuring your team meets or exceeds performance goals and metrics.
- Provides management mentorship to develop and coach employees on accomplishing goals and improving performance.
- Excellent Time Management and Organization Skills
- You Understand and Demonstrate Cisco’s C-LEAD Continuum – Collaborate, Lead, Implement, Accelerate, Redefine.
- Authenticity is a crucial part of whom strive to be
- Are available to your team and leadership
- Understands Sense of Urgency with a ‘Do the Right Thing’ demeanour
- Be a Customer Advocate and maybe a designated POC for select customers
- You possess the outstanding ability to work both cross-functionally and globally (AS/TAC/BU/customers) to help build business partnerships while maintaining focus on the customer.
- You can work with limited supervision in defining initial goals and addressing sophisticated issues as they arise.
- Consistently develop the workforce around you through providing growth opportunities through partnership, innovation, and empowerment.
- You have continued focus on Reward and Recognition
- Aligns to and Influences Company and Org Goals
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree and have 5-7 years of related experience
- You have experience in leading and handling services teams, in IT Industry and have led direct reports
- Good communication skills and can provide examples of your business insight in decision-making abilities
- You can demonstrate Industry awareness
- People management and dedication teams leadership experience
- ITIL Certified
- Network Operations
- Leadership Training
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.