Leader Customer Delivery CX
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What Will You do
• As a Support services Manager you will manage a team of forward-thinking, hardworking and results-oriented engineers
• Complete ownership of Customer Experience (CXSAT) with the service your team provides
• Connect with customers to ensure they are receiving the right support from your engineers
• Should be willing to work on shifts
• Critical issues management: Field Escalations case ownership
• Look out for latest in technology and ensure that your team is well positioned to support the changing needs of the marketplace
• Liaison with Engineering to build product knowledge in the support team and provide feedback from the field on products/solutions to Engineering
• Continuously innovate service and processes to ensure that we remain the best
• Be a guide, mentor and coach to your team.
Who You'll Work With
CX is a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver premier customer experience. We help take on the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
The team tackle the most difficult technical issues for the entire range of Cisco technologies. Our engineers are among the most competent in the business and a significant number of them are CCIEs. Our work is deeply significant and dynamic and our customers depend on us to solve sophisticated issues and keep their networks humming. You will have an opportunity to lead, influence and challenge our robust teams.
Who You Are
We seek a strong leader and communicator with a good understanding of technical support in role of Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for customer happiness and employee engagement.
Success in this role requires an understanding of customer requirements and business metrics, and an aptitude for influencing and guiding internal stakeholders as well as customers and partners. This is a superb opportunity for someone with strong customer-facing skills to apply their knowledge in a role that is central to growth for an organization that is leading innovation in today’s networking technology industry.
• Supervises the activities of 15+ engineers, with responsibility for results in terms of customer satisfaction and delivery assurance
• Works with little or no direction and is mindful of interpersonal goals and objectives.
• Independently identifies issues and resolves problems that impact strategic direction.
• May act as a SPOC (single point of contact) for delivery in certain customer accounts.
• Typically requires BSCS or BSEE or equivalent plus 8-10 years-related experience.
• Experience in a TAC or NOC environment, customer support, knowledge of inter-networking technologies and the competitive marketplace.
• Prior experience in working in a Global support environment, 24*7 support
• Should possess 3-5 years-prior management experience.
• Complete understanding of and experience in leading a team in applying all elements of Technical Consulting.
• Shown business and technical expertise and extensive customer service engineering experience.
• Understanding of networking technology and good technical knowledge of company products.
• Demonstrates strategic skills. Excellent working relationships with other customer service organizations within Cisco and with appropriate business units.
• Ability to formulate and deliver sophisticated presentations throughout Cisco and to customer technical departments.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We Are Cisco.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.