Leader, Customer Delivery
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do?
Do you have what it takes? Customer Experience (CX) organization is seeking an inspiring leader to manage a team of Technical Consulting Engineers (TCEs) responsible for providing first rate technical support. You’ll report to a CX Director or Sr. Manager and generally be responsible for a team of 10 to 15 people. You are able to manage for results (team workload management, team training and development, overall team customer service metrics); handle critical customer escalations and drive issues to resolution; and assume ownership of the total customer support experience.
Who You'll Work With?
The CX Organization at Cisco is a team of world-class technical experts whose primary focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Cisco's Technical Assistance Center (TAC) is aligned to three geographic regions; together, they form one global, borderless TAC. TAC is the first to be confronted by challenges and issues with new equipment and tools in the field. Revered by many as the “best networking school” in the world, roles in TAC have a technology runway that never ends. The breadth and diversity of technology exposure is second to none; and comes with the territory when you are keeping the world’s networks humming!
Who You Are?
· You can lead a team of TCEs in support of Cisco Collaboration and Unified Communications products, devices, solutions, and technologies product family and other critical VoIP infrastructure devices.
· You have demonstrated excellent leadership skills and experience in leading a local and remote team in applying all elements of Technical Support.
· You understand and demonstrate Cisco’s C-LEAD Continuum: Collaborate, Lead, Execute, Accelerate, Disrupt.
· You have the ability to influence using applied knowledge and excellent people management skills.
· You can develop excellent working relationships
· You can align to and influence Company and Org Goals
· You display excellent communication skills - presentation, verbal and written.
· You can be a Customer Advocate and at times a designated POC for select customers
· You are able to function autonomously, quickly ascertain the issues at hand, and quickly drive issues to resolution.
· You understand and drive the team to solve complex network level technical problems.
· You understand the inter-company dependencies and develop action plans to address problems
Required Product Knowledge and Technical Skills:
· You have a bachelor’s degree plus 5-7 years of related experience
· You have experience in customer support services & preferably in IT Industry
· You have a thorough understanding of network technology
· Your interpersonal skills and solid business acumen in decision making are solid
· You have demonstrated Industry awareness
· ITIL Certified
· You have proven Management experience
· Network and/or Enterprise Voice/Video Operations
· Cisco Certifications
· Leadership Training academia
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are inspiring leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
of Cisco Cloud Security technologies and products. Some travel may be required.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.