Leader, Customer Delivery
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
You'll scale and lead an innovative, flexible, delivery organization that consistently delivers high quality, business relevant customer-focused outcomes
- You'll manage team members consistent with management processes and structure
- You'll drive productivity through process rigor and innovative ways of working to execute improvements
- You'' support organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
- You'll transform talent, build capabilities in new technology areas
- You'll leverage off-shore resources where appropriate
Who you'll work with
Solution Validation Services (SVS) in Customer Experience (CX) team provides validation, system integration, and proof-of-concept functions directly to customers to reduce deployment time, support rapid prototyping, and de-risk new technology solutions.
SVS is located in multiple strategic regions around the globe - Reading (UK), Raleigh (RTP), & Bangalore (India), enabling a consistent and relevant customer experience across barriers of time zone, language, and local regulations. This role is specifically for a RTP-based leader focused on data center delivery in SVS that includes technologies such as Cloud, ACI, VXLAN, UCS, and SAN.
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent plus 10 or more years of related experience in the technology.
- Experience managing a team or background in one or more of the following technologies: Service Provider Networks, Enterprise Networks, Data Center, ACI, Campus/Branch, Security, Wireless or Cloud.
- Profound understanding of SW development lifecycle (SDL), NETDEVOPS, CI/CD.
- Experience managing or hands on with automation.
- Demonstrated track record of success and leadership
- Strong relationship builder and influencer
- Distinctive problem solving and analytic skills combined with superior business judgment
- Comfortable leading in highly unstructured, ambiguous environments… thrive in 'white' spaces
- Passionate about Cisco and our opportunity, and driven to succeed; "whatever it takes” attitude
- Executive communicator: comfortable and experienced at senior executive levels.
- Comfortable that your success rests on helping others to be successful
- Acumen in finance and operations is valued
- Certifications: Safe Agile, ITIL, Six Sigma, CISSP, PMP. Cisco/Networking certifications.
- Knowledge of data center and service provider technologies
- Knowledge of business function or functions; example: field organizations, processes, and go-to-market ... speak the language of the field.
- Understanding the principles of end-to-end system architecture
- Experience with system integration
- Exhibits program management skills, meeting achievements, and work, understands the project management life cycle.
- Experience with crafting /leveraging on-shore and off-shore delivery models
#WeAreCisco, where each person is outstanding, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We accept digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!