Leader, Customer Delivery - ACI (1372725)
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
The CX Centers Professional Services team in RTP, NC is seeking a Delivery Manager to lead teams of highly skilled engineers. Professional Services is a worldwide organization within Cisco Services that helps customers achieve a highly secure, high-performance network with high availability. The manager handles resource management, stakeholder engagement, operational excellence and assumes ownership for the end-to-end customer experience. Serving in a liaison role, the manager creates a bridge that connects the technical and business perspectives of customer engagements.
What You’ll Do
- Supervise the activities of a team with responsibility for results in customer satisfaction and delivery assurance
- Proactively identify opportunities for productivity and quality improvements in delivering Professional Services
- Manage overall operations for a region or customer segment, including resource allocation and customer issue resolution
- Assume leadership role in Cisco Services or cross-functional teams to guide service delivery and product improvements
- Participate in major cross-functional projects affecting Cisco business, product, or service leadership
- Work with little or no direction and is mindful of organizational goals and objectives
- Independently identify complex issues and resolves complex problems that affect strategic direction
- May act as a SPOC (single point of contact) for Professional Services delivery in certain customer accounts
- Identify and work on service delivery issues with customers, sales teams, field managers, directors, and business units
- Serving as a liaison role, the manager creates a bridge that connects the technical and business perspectives of customer engagements.
Who You'll Work With
CX is a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver premier customer experience. We help take on the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is validated through extraordinary financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate demonstrates knowledge of Cisco processes and team dynamics across the organization, as well as the superior coaching and motivational skills required to engage, develop and retain top talent on a high-performance team.
- Complete understanding of and experience in leading a team in applying all elements of technical consulting
- Proven business and technical expertise, plus extensive customer service experience
- Thorough understanding of networking technology and strong technical knowledge of company products
- Demonstrated strategic skills
- Excellent working relationships with other customer service organizations within Cisco and with appropriate business units
- Ability to formulate and deliver complex presentations throughout Cisco and to customer technical departments
- Demonstrated industry awareness
- Typically requires Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS) or Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) degree, or equivalent
- Requires 7+ years of related experience
- Experience in customer support, plus knowledge of internetworking technologies and the competitive marketplace
- Understands and solves large, complex architectural problems
- Understands the intercompany dependencies and initiates
- Develops, executes, and monitors action plans to address problems
- Understands and manages group dynamics
- PEX and/or Team Lead experience highly preferred
- Technical engineering background is advantageous
- Professional Services experience is a plus
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.