Leader, Analytics Technology
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Alternate LocationRemote US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
The People & Communities - People Experience Team has an opening for an Analytics Technology leader within the Digital Experience - People Data & Analytics Service, with a specific focus on Transformational Metrics/Analytics and the overall P&C Data Architecture. The DX Data & Analytics Service provides a comprehensive framework for the definition, governance, quality, integrity, maintenance, security, and distribution of People Information throughout the Enterprise. The role will include leading the team responsible for analytics, reporting and dashboard digitization. The team responsibilities will span the four major service offerings within the overall Service: P&C Data Integrity, P&C Data Capture and Storage, P&C Data Protection, and P&C Metrics and Distribution. The Data Analyst will perform a variety of functions with the Service focused on the overall Service goal of providing relevant, reliable talent data and analytics in a secure, compliant, and efficient manner. The role interfaces with a variety of audiences and data consumers, including P&C leaders and broader Cisco Functional leaders to support decisions and drive actions. The primary responsibilities of the team leader include:
· Understand business needs and objectives
· Develop strategies to scale analytics offerings
· Define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources
· Select, configure and implement analytics solutions
· Lead and develop a team of data analysts
· Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
· Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
· Keep abreast of industry news and trends
· The candidate will be expected to understand the value proposition of the collective offerings of the Data & Analytics Service, be able to articulate the value and represent the Service in various settings, assist in assessing overall service health, and contribute directly to continuous improvement in the quality and breadth of the Service offerings
· The candidate will develop and leverage a solid understanding of Cisco's business goals and objectives to correlate Workforce Information to Cisco operations, interpret and explain variances, and communicate results in the context of the various Cisco business models
Who You Are
· Strong to advanced reasoning skills and business intelligence
· Proven track record of delivering change in organizations
· Ability to work cross functionally to drive to business outcomes
· Identify opportunities for service improvement (optimization, automation, innovation)
We adopt digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.