Lead Web Strategist, Cisco Secure
Location:Offsite, Atlanta, Georgia, US
Area of InterestSecurity
Remote- Can be located anywhere in the US
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
What you'll do
- Lead long-range planning activities and manage a long-term roadmap for Duo.com and potentially other Cisco Secure web properties.
- Gain executive-level support for strategic projects by providing thorough reasoning driven by business objectives.
- Make recommendations for improving the impact and effectiveness of the site through user research, benchmark analysis, data collection and competitive research.
- Own the data analysis and reporting dashboards for key metrics, which will inform planning decisions.
- Work with Brand Team and Security Marketing leadership to understand business objectives and organizational needs that would impact Duo.com and other Cisco Secure web properties.
- Assist Operations team members in scoping and planning large/high visibility projects.
- Lead change management as it relates to digital properties and help team members - inclusive of design, development and content - understand reasoning and goals behind each project.
- Gain a deep understanding of the product portfolio website personas and stay aligned with Design Research leaders to document user journeys throughout and between the web properties.
- Define what type of discovery or research is needed on an individual project and lead user research – qualitative and quantitative – when needed.
- Engage in frequent industry listening, learning and education activities to identify and roll out the latest industry best practices and processes to the team.
Who you'll work with
- A multi-functional team of web strategists, content creators, designers and developers who are intentional about crafting and maintaining an inclusive team environment.
- You will have an outstanding network of mentors, coaches and sponsors that will help support you throughout the entire process.
- You will be part of a leadership group that helps drive decisions and goal-setting activities for the web team, which manages multiple websites such as Duo.com, Cisco.umbrella.com and Cisco.com’s security product category section.
- You’ll be joining a team that values and respects each other's work ethic, individual working styles and unique skills and trusts each other to get done what is necessary to make the business and each other successful.
Who you are
- Forward-thinking, always looking at least a quarter ahead with the ability to understand and adapt to a fast-moving, ever-changing, and growing organization.
- Appreciates transparency and openness and encourage those qualities from those you work with.
- Is comfortable working with executive leadership and will enjoy being an advocate for the web team to other groups across the security business.
- Loves collaboration and receiving constructive feedback – but will also hold firm to recommendations that are data-based and in the best interest of our customers.
- Someone that works without ego.
- Can adapt to change and modify processes to meet the moment.
- Has strong problem-solving abilities and is able to creatively address challenges to meet stakeholder and user needs.
- Someone that gets energized by continuous learning opportunities and to learn more about the industry, our customers and our products.
- Passionate about defining the path forward for the team and Cisco Secure’s digital marketing presence.
Our minimum requirements for this role
- 5+ years in a web strategy role or a combination of experiences within a mutli-discipline web team.
- You can demonstrate the ability to shift your focus to what is needed to support our objectives.
- Experience in developing user research programs, conducting research, and identifying industry trends.
- Demonstrated leadership in presenting data-driven roadmaps to executives and providing strategic insights to help make decisions.
- Experience and interest in building analytics dashboards to help tell stories.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.