Latam Payroll Analyst (Argentina, Ecuador & Puerto Rico)
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestFinance
We are looking for a Payroll Analyst to join an exceptional team supporting the LatAm payroll operations, with expertise in Argentina, Ecuador, and Puerto Rico. If you are talented, tech-savvy and a forward-thinking individual looking for a job that combines competitive pay with an amazing culture, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Essential function to support LatAm payroll and drive operational work accurately and in timely manner by reviewing calculations, performing checks and controls on regular payrolls, and initiating corrections with off-cycle payrolls if needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments
- Assist with general ledger inquiries
- Assist in in preparing payroll and other fiscally related audit testing
- Engage in continuous improvement projects and provide recommendations to process improvements
- Build and maintain desktop procedures
- Resolve and respond to payroll processing and employee payroll issues per SLA requirements
- Research, analyze, and resolve discrepancies
- Handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Work closely with local vendor teams and support in case resolution, escalations, testing, audit support.
- Assist and support payroll operations team
Qualifications Skills & Attributes Needed
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 2-4 years of payroll experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Great interpersonal, initiative teamwork, problem solving and independent judgement skills
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Great time management skills
- Proficient in English with ability to listen and communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Detail orientation and attention to accuracy
- Ability to understand and operate in an environment with regulatory/compliance requirements
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service with a strong sense of ownership for projects and results
- Understanding of payroll and reporting systems.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Proficient experience in using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word) with emphasis on advanced excel knowledge
- Highly preferred Workday experience
- Third Party Vendor relationship experience
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.