LATAM IT Leader
Location:Miami, Florida, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestNetworking, Software Development, Testing
The Regional IT Area Leader for Latin America is responsible successfully driving and maintaining the following set of responsibilities:
- Influence revenue generation through customer engagements, IT Advisor accounts (for self and ITA across Americas), intelligence and insights and programs and initiatives that support a closer business partnership with Sales, Partners and Customers.
- Ensure IT Services consumed in Latin America provide a positive user experience, increase collaboration & productivity. This requires operational excellence and strong and solid relationships with field stakeholders and IT Service Owners.
- in a variety of forums, internal and external to Cisco.
Goals and expectations:
Build long term relationships
Act as the main POC of the region for IT (representing both CoC and Regional IT)
Understand the Region or Segment (or both) Integrated Sales Plans, and align/embed IT to drive value (CoC, Regional IT)
Develop relationships between IT and Business (Sales, Services, Channels). This includes Sales Executives, Strategy and Planning Leaders, Line of Business leaders, etc.
Attend Regional weekly forecasting calls
Attend Regional SLT meetings
Meet quarterly 1:1 with Region stakeholders, Regional AVP’s, AVP’s Operations Director/Strategy & Planning leaders, Regional Channels lead, Account leaders for region, Regional Services Sales
Support and enhance Region or Segment sales efforts through:
Presentation of Cisco on Cisco IT stories to sales, customers, partners and / or events
Bring SME’s as needed to present or advise on technologies or IT areas to sales or customers
Providing content, collateral and videos on relevant IT information
Measure impact of Cisco IT ( Cisco on Cisco and all its engagements) with Customers
Listen and understand priorities and pain points, and provide feedback to Regional IT team
Prepare and Present quarterly Ops Review to Regional IT Leader
Operational Excellence, Connect the dots, drive actions (leveraging the Regional IT team to execute)
Participate in IT interlocks with different IT organizations and service owners – bring feedback back to IT
Mobilize the right IT services team to drive escalations to closure, process improvement, etc.
Ensure voice and feedback of our leaders, organizations and employees in region are heard within IT.
- Hold a quarterly communication “IT Ops Review” with regional group stakeholders
- Send out quarterly email comms (leverage internal comms team). In partnership with Sales.
- Close loop on any escalations or specific actions requested of Regional IT
- Partner closely across IT with the different service owners. Specially partner with peers from Regional IT in APJC and EMEAR. It is also very important to partner very closely with the Cisco on Cisco organization and align to and understand their programs (e.g. IT Advisor, IT Experts, Content and Collateral, Events, etc.) as this role requires to bring those offering to Latin America.
- Understanding of the Latin America market, region, technology consumption and adoption patterns.
- Previous sales experience or excellent understanding of Cisco Sales operations
- IT experience, understanding of IT Operations, services and digital journey.
- Communications skills: Public Speaking, Executive Presentations, Storytelling
- Project Management, Program Manager skills
- Ability to drive escalations or open items to closure on time and with quality
- Relationship building
- Ability to work with a multicultural and international team
- Good communication skills, for both internal (team) and external (clients)
- Customer service skills, proactive, resourceful.
- Diverse Languages depending on Territory or Segment. Spanish is mandatory, Portuguese is highly desirable.
- Self-motivated, continual learning (of technologies, processes, etc).
- People Management experience is required, including management of third party resources.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco #dicecorp