LATAM Benefits Specialist
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You Will Do:
As the LatAm Benefits Delivery Specialist within our Operations Employee Services team, you will help support a world class benefits delivery experience through the delivery and execution of high-quality benefits programs and services. The role will require an understanding of employee benefits across Latin America, including health and welfare plans, retirement plans, leave of absence and disability administration, call center support, employee advocacy, and metrics reporting. In your role, you will partner with our Total Rewards Center of Excellence team, HR Business partners, external partners and internal functions on the implementation and delivery of benefit offerings that will differentiate the Cisco employee experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
- 2-4 years of LatAm benefits experience with a focus on benefits administration and employee support
- English (required), Portuguese speaking and written skills helpful but not required
- Knowledge and experience in administering employee benefits with an understanding of local, labor and mandatory government laws
- Strong emphasis on providing an exceptional customer service experience
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work
- Experience with case management programs such as Siebel (desired)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Who You Are:
- You have a passion for delivering innovate benefit offerings and are committed to ensuring our Cisco employees and their families have an exceptional experience.
- You are a self-starter, possess excellent organization and critical thinking skills and thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Partnership comes naturally to you and strong relationships with your stakeholders is a key measure of your success
- Your natural curiosity makes you proactive in finding answers to questions that others haven't yet thought to ask
- Innovation drives you to continually ask: "is there a better way?"
- You believe in a strong company culture that connects everything, innovates everywhere and benefits everyone
Who You'll Work With:
Cisco’s Employee Services Operations is inspiring today’s talent for tomorrow’s Cisco. We are developing strategies that accelerate capability in Cisco’s business and our employees by transforming Cisco’s talent, leadership, culture and organization. The Americas Benefits Operations team delivers an exceptional employee experience through experience, transformation, operational excellence and people.