Junior Recruiter - Middle East & Africa - Arabic speaker
Location:Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Job TypeNew Graduate
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Recruiter to support the hiring of eary-in-career talent for Middle East & Africa Region. You will be be part of our EMEAR Emerging Talent Recruitment team.
What you'll do
· Posting job vacancies on various job boards and social media channels
· Sorting and screening candidate resumes
· Scheduling phone or in-person interviews
· Addressing candidate queries and assisting them with the interview process
· Sending out acceptance or rejection emails to candidates
· Using recruiting software to manage candidate applications and other recruitment activities
· Maintaining and updating candidate database
· Ensuring a positive candidate experience
· Identify & search for qualified candidates using various sourcing techniques (for example Boolean searches etc.)
· Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Interest in early-in-career recruitment
- Experience in hiring in Middle East and Africa
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent networking and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- A team player as well as able to work independently
- Ability to offer enhanced candidate experience
At Cisco, each person brings their own talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us. #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.
@Cisco #CiscoJobs #WeAreCisco
Cisco are always looking to identify talented people. If you are reading this posting then we may not have an open job right now, however it is highly likely we will in the future. If you are interested in working for Cisco in this capacity then please submit your details and CV or resume against this requisition so that when a suitable vacancy arises a Cisco representative can contact you directly.
Please note that vacancies will be filled on a rolling basis after opening, and we will close applications as offers are accepted; possibly before the stated deadline. Therefore, we highly recommend you submit your application as early as possible in order to be considered for the opportunity of your choice
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.