Junior Cloud Support Engineer - Collaboration
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
Joining our Voice Cloud Support Operations Team at Cisco Cloud Managed Services (CMS) you will gain insight into the detailed functionality of Cisco products, with particular emphasis on Cisco Collaboration portfolio and Cloud Transformation processes. You will be exposed to all of CMS services and technologies and will have a significant influence in driving improvements.
* Analyze, configure and troubleshoot networks with mixed media and protocols.
* Effectively create and utilize lab setups to duplicate and solve problems, validate planned changes to software and hardware design.
* Provide remote troubleshooting support to resolve UC related issues
* Follow-through on all UC Incident tickets assigned to your and their resolution
* Engage Professional Services and Technical Support for assistance on RMAs and complex issues support
* Coordinate field services as needed for onsite support
* Follow the defined communication procedures for incident updates
* Strictly adhere to processes related to tickets update with meaningful and correct notes
* Respond to network management system alarms according to established processes
* Priority support for identified key customer functionalities and escalations
* Effectively work with cross-functional teams to resolve major customer issues.
* Drive for continuous learning, results orientation and teamwork.
Who You Are
* Basic understanding of Voice&Video Technology based on Cisco and 3rd party products and willingness to explore further: CUCM, Voice Gateways, CUC, IMP, UCCE/UCCX.
* Knowledge of IP Telephony/Video, and Telecom technologies
* Able to identify problems, acquire ownership and deliver solutions at a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Proven crisis management and leadership skills
* Understand and meet customer agreements (SLO/SLA/commitments)
* Proven planning, prioritization and organization skills
* ITIL methodology awareness
* Experience in following technologies would be good to have: VMware, Windows Server, Linux
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.