Diversity and Inclusion Project Specialist
Location:Offsite, RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What you’ll do
The Join & Connect Inclusive Recruiting Program Manager will play an integral role in creating and implementing new processes to identify and source new talent, and help recruiters build diverse candidate slates. The individual also create and drive efforts to market hiring ramp roles and Information sessions designed to create greater visibility for open roles.
Who You’ll Work With
This role is integral to supporting efforts to increase talent pipelines for Social Justice and I&C hiring across all functions and regions.
Who You Are
- Create and support frameworks for souring and sharing diverse candidates with recruiting leads and their teams
- Work to align functional I&C plans to annual inclusive recruiting strategy and executional actions to increase hiring among under-represented groups
- Lead and/or direct existing and new diversity and inclusion projects/programs, build and deliver program status updates and presentations, including the assisting and defining project scope and goals
- Create long- and short-term planning timelines, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and resource allocations
- Build relationships with internal clients and function points of contact
- Continually improve & evaluate current and potential diversity recruitment practices, ideas, opportunities, and affinity (ERO) partnerships to increase our ability to source diverse candidates
- Establish and maintain social media and professional networks to interact with potential candidates
- Develops marketing and communications plan to Avature lists and track new and existing diverse applicants throughout the hiring process
- Pipelines potential candidates through traditional and non-traditional sources and Cisco branded events
- Continuously researches new sources to attract, recruit and hire diverse talent
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an expansive future for all.
We adopt digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.