Java Cloud Engineer
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What You’ll Do
Cisco's Customer Journey team is on a mission to improve the world’s experiences. You’ll work with technologies and platforms spanning Cloud, Premise, Analytics, Integration, Connectivity, Messaging and more – all to help the world’s leading global brands better engage and serve their customers.
As an engineer, you will:
• Design, develop and maintain the Enterprise Contact Center product that makes up the core of the Customer Journey Premise platform.
• Translate product ideas into technically feasible stories
• Be the technical authority of the product - Own the product from the technical angle, covering all aspects of architecture, design, development and validation practices
• Build scalable, reliable software system and features.
• Own what you build – providing end-to-end automation, quality assurance
• Design and Develop considering seamless User Experience in mind.
• Envision, Design and Develop the product/features considering how positively the product can impact the lives of people
Who You’ll Work With
• Product Managers who will help you know our customers and partners so you can deliver solutions that meet their needs and wants.
• Engineering Managers who will enable you to focus on doing what you love: delivering great software; they will also be your coach and guide on this exciting stage of your career journey.
• Technical Architects who will play a hands-on role in helping you design, develop, and operate with the best practices, patterns the industry has to offer.
Who You Are
• 9 or more years of experience as a full stack developer in delivering highly available and scalable applications
• Experience building, testing, and consuming REST APIs;
• Experience working with databases of all types: relational, analytical, columnar, Redis and Cassandra a plus.
• Experience with design patterns
• Experience with Git source control and building/maintaining Continuous
• Integration and Delivery pipelines; Jenkins experience a plus.
• Familiarity and experience with machine learning algorithms and techniques; ML application delivery experience a plus.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum-inspired delivery methodology.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco. #WeAreCisco