Italy Country Consultant - EMEAR People & Communities
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You'll Do
You will partner with business leaders and the leadership board, employee representatives, ambassadors, and the People & Communities eco-system to drive engagement, collaboration, and country innovation. You will influence both internal and external communities and will be responsible for co-designing and executing solutions and HR strategies, initiatives, and programs within the country. You will have a deep understanding of the business landscape, external market insights in region and country, and Cisco’s people agenda.
- Co-design and execution of employee engagement, inclusion & collaboration and other country-level people and culture initiatives
- Co-ownership of complex country compliance and legislative requirements
- Execution against benefits strategy for the country, in collaboration with partners
- Maintain operational oversight of HR services delivered by People Support
- Influence strategy and execute cross-functional projects e.g. restructuring, mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Drive local Cisco Brand strategy
- Support Employee Relations escalations
- Be the Country "face" for Cisco at Customer/Government/Legislative Meetings, Conferences, etc. Host, influence the agenda, create engagement opportunities for executive and partner visits at Cisco
Who You'll Work With
People & Communities is a workforce of fearless ambassadors to the company, our people, and society. Leading the way in demonstrating a new level of agility in the way we shape and deliver work for our customers.
Built on a foundation of trust, inclusion, and respect, we use data and insights to drive new ways of working to ensure people are at their best every day. We believe, with our passion and connections, we can change the world and transform the people and communities where we live and work to deliver an inclusive future.
We are changing the way we work within and outside our company to be less about a hierarchy or organization structure. Instead, we strive to engage in ways that are more personal, relevant/timely and have a clear value exchange for all members. We are known for our shared purpose, a profound sense of belonging, opportunities we had to innovate and to authentically share and act on our best ideas.
Who You Are
- You are a trusted HR consultant, advisor & mentor
- You have country knowledge and local HR expertise
- You have strong business acumen and demonstrate effective stakeholder management and communication skills
- You are a problem solver with strategic agility
- You have the ability to work dynamically and collaboratively
- You have good judgement and are able to manage ambiguity
- You are a change catalyst with the ability to influence
- You have native Italian language skills and are proficient in English
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!