IoT Signal Integrity Engineer
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
What You'll Do
You in this role will be responsible for design and analyze high speed analog/digital circuits for IoT networking products, with emphasis on high speed signal and power analysis (especially timing and noise) of board.
- Model/simulate/characterize high speed systems, including high speed I/Os, chip packages, printed circuit boards, and system interconnects.
- Overcome the challenges of high data rate, wide buses, multiple clocks, and cutting-edge technology.
- Seize the opportunity for circuit design innovation when faced with new challenges brought by the Multi-Gbps serdes products.
Who You'll Work With
Can you push envelopes and work across boundaries? Do you excel both as an individual designer and in team environment? You will be designing, implementing and enabling world's best IoT solutions. You will be responsible for system high speed circuits design and analysis, and power analysis as well. You will collaborate with hardware, software, and third-party vendors. You will also work with JDM/ODM and CM partners. Together, we will lead in IoT solutions and transform the industry.
Who You Are
- BSEE/CE with 5+ years of experience or MSEE/CE with 3+ years of experience
- Fundamental knowledge and hands on experience in signal integrity related fields
- Spice (or equivalent) circuit simulation, 3D field-solver and time/frequency domain analysis.
- IBIS and SPICE simulation tools. Such as SpecctraQuest , Speed 2000, ADS, ICS and HSPICE etc,.
- 2D/3D or high frequency field solver simulation tools, such as HFSS, CST, Q2D, Q3D, PowerSI, etc,.
- High speed serdes design, PLL design and LVDS, LVPECL, CML and other high-performance I/O technology.
- Solid background on transmission line theory
- Correlating simulation results with lab measurements using oscilloscope, TDR, VNA and Spectrum Analyzer.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others - both internal & external teams
- Ability to learn things quickly & adapt to a dynamic, fast paced work environment
- A "can do" attitude, independent thinking & ability to articulate complex technical issues in an effective manner
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!