IoT Sales Specialist (PSS)
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
IOT Sales Specialist
What You'll Do
Does selling IoT excite you? Are you an experienced sales professional wanting to be part of an industry leading solution sales team at the world’s top IoT technology provider? As an IoT Sales Specialist, you will play a key role on the Cisco sales team, selling innovative end-to-end solutions to our customers. Your focus will be selling our Industrial Networking portfolio.
Who You'll Work With
You, as an IoT Sales Specialist within Cisco's Global Specialists team, will lead the sales motion by working collaboratively with Cisco account teams, channel partners, and end customers to grow IoT sales revenue. You will also work with Cisco’s product management, industry solutions teams and others to drive strategy and deliver results.
Who You Are
Do you love a challenge and want to drive technology innovation globally? Are you a thinker, a creator, a leader, a maker? Does connecting everything - from things to systems to people – for the betterment of the planet excite you? Are you a quota carrying overachiever who consistently delivers against your forecast and goals? Is landing a new customer and closing the big deal what you wake up for every day? Do you want to be part of an amazing, high-energy, rapidly growing business at Cisco?
If the questions above get you excited, you have a deep sales background with strong product positioning expertise and exceptional closing skills, and a positive, hard-working attitude, then Cisco IoT is where you belong.
- You have a strong IoT background managing large, complex, technology sales requiring C-level executive support
- You have carried a quota and consistently met/ exceeded your forecast
- You are comfortable speaking in front of large audiences which will include a mix of technologists, thought leaders, and industry professionals.
- You have experience in selling industrial networking, wireless, cloud, analytics, and video surveillance
- You have experience working in an overlay sales role and thrive on customer success and business outcomes helping account teams build relations with both IT and OT
- You have experience selling through channel partners
- You have cross industry experience - in particular manufacturing (Automotive, heavy industry), Transportation, Utilities infrastructures expertise
- Have experience in providing business visibility to management as well as field stakeholders with forecasting, planning, regular business reviews, etc.
- You are efficient selling remotely or in-persona and traveling up to 50% of the time
- IOT Expert who has worked for 5+ years selling IOT hardware and/or platforms
- Direct sales/account management experience at Cisco, or one of our partners or competitors
- Strong working knowledge of the industrial networking
- You have worked at IOT start-ups and/or large enterprise organizations
- Experience working in multi-cultural environments
- Strong background and proven track record dealing with strategic customers in Japan
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. Do you have tattoos? It’s totally cool to show off your ink! We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. Be you, be with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.