IoT FPGA Design Verification Engineer
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
What You'll Do
You will be part of the IoT FPGA team in the core hardware group at Cisco. As part of this team you will be involved in the definition, design, system integration, and verification of industrial protocols and features for ruggedized networking equipment for manufacturing, transportation, energy among other applications.
Who You'll Work With
You will join a team of extremely talented FPGA design and verification engineers who develop world-class industrial switching and routing products using industry leading-edge tools.
Who You Are
Minimum requirement for this role:
- 3-5 years in FPGA design.
- BS degree in EE/CE or equivalent.
- Design verification of FPGAs for IoT connectivity hardware.
- Architect, document, code, verify, lab test, debug industrial protocols implemented in FPGAs.
- Write scripts in Python to improve efficiency of FPGA simulation flows.
- SystemVerilog and UVM are essential skills along with mastery of VCS.
- Experience with the full life cycle of FPGA development from architecture through product release and sustaining.
- Networking knowledge is a big plus.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld devices anywhere. We are unique in our own ways and celebrate creativity, and diversity that fuels our innovation and uniqueness. We are Cisco.