Location:Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Area of InterestSupply Chain
The ideal candidate would have strong knowledge of Manufacturing process, procedures and lean principles, would be a strong communicator and negotiator who is comfortable working with internal teams as well as external supplier organizations and has an in-depth knowledge of the industry. Has the ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment. Ability to work well with a variety of people from different functions, cultures and in a virtual team setting, as well as having the flexibility to take on different roles/responsibilities as initiatives evolve and change.
Active participation and leadership of transformational project work to improved business process and systems
Typically requires BA/BS or equivalent plus 10+ years manufacturing experience. APICS/NAPM Certification preferred. MBA is an added advantage. Fluent in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Manage end-to-end inventory and supply management processes and metrics with an assigned contract manufacturer. Help develop, implement and manage end-to-end inventory and supply management processes
- Reporting both process progress and ending results across a broad Cisco and Manufacturing Partner audience.
- Ability to utilize expert knowledge and understanding of all interdependencies between business processes and metrics development.
- Active participation and leadership of transformational project work to improved business process and systems.
- Work both globally and cross functionally with Manufacturing Operations, Finance, CM partners, and Supply Chain Field Operations teams.
- Work with peers on continuous process improvement.
- Must be self-motivated. Requires strong detail oriented program management and influencing skills to work in a broad Global environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools, with a strong focus on Excel competencies.
- Understanding of ERP systems, BOM structure, inventory management systems and processes.
- Understanding of Supply demand relationships, Lean inventory and manufacturing process.
- Understanding of manufacturing finance inventory processes preferred.
- Strong in data analytics. Programming in Python or R is a plus
Typically requires BA/BS or equivalent plus 10+ years manufacturing experience. APICS Certification is a plus.