Internship - Operations & Project Specialist - Egypt - Start September 2022
Location:Cairo Al Qahirah, Egypt
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Internship Start Date: 6 September, 2022Duration: 12 months
Location: Virtual / Cairo Office, Egypt
Schedule: Full-time or Part-time
Our outstanding Customer Experience team combines knowledge of customer's network and processes with deep domain expertise and tenured experience to deliver unparalleled network support services. Here, you’ll be acting as the point of contact when it comes to the problem resolution process, crafting the customer’s experience with Cisco’s support teams.
You will take one of the below possible routes, based on the business need, your skills and your preference:
High Touch Operations Analyst Intern:
Cisco seeks a High Touch Operations Analyst - Intern to work with designated critical customers across the EMEA region, such as Large Enterprise Companies, ensuring they receive premium-level service. As the liaison between the customer and Cisco Support Services, you will track everyone and everything that touches the service process, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase. With significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the chance to make a difference in this stimulating role.
Project Specialist Intern:
Cisco CX organization helps customers optimize their network investment and speed adoption and migration of advanced technologies. A key component of the CX portfolio is our Project Management capability and expertise. While your career will be developing some travel may be required. You’d be provided with training in your first months, followed by hands-on training on projects assisted by an expert Cisco Project Manager/ Business Development Manager.
Success Programs Manager (SPM) Intern:
Customer Experience Success team drives adoption through Success Program delivery in Cisco’s scale accounts. SPMs proactively embed customers into digital journeys aligned to customer needs and product use cases. We drive programmatic execution of Success Program Calls to Action (CTAs) by using digital assets, webinars and workshops as well as internal, partner and customer facing coordination to remove barriers and accelerate customer lifecycle progress. We assess and prioritize customer potential to accelerate, customer adoption barriers and other risk indicators and enrolls customers in appropriate Success Programs via Calls to Action (CTAs). Our team coordinates live or virtual customer events and organizes, hosts and/or delivers non-technical content as needed.
What we can offer you:
- Understanding of core Project Management/Business Operations knowledge areas with focus on the triple constraint: time-scope/quality-cost.
- Opportunity to shadow technology professionals and understand a broad range of Cisco Technologies
- Opportunity to earn Cisco and Industry Certifications (CCNA, CAPM)
- Interaction with Cisco employees and clients all over the world
- A competitive salary and generous benefits
- Being part of a diverse and international team composed by people with different backgrounds and areas of expertise
- Dedicate part of your time to lead/be part of Cisco’s internal initiatives where you can deliver results by applying your creativity and motivation to make the difference
To be eligible for one of these roles you are:
- currently pursuing a bachelor or a master degree in IT, Project management, Computer Science or Business degrees
- able to live and work in Egypt with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco
- proficient in English
- able to begin 12-month internship in September 2022
- Project management (ex. CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2) and/or ITIL certification is a great plus
What skills you will need to succeed:
- You have good interpersonal, analytical and leadership skills
- You have curiosity about technology and understand technical issues, and can demonstrate technical expertise of others
- You produce quality work under stress with immediate deadlines
- You are able to adjust in fast-paced environment and to prioritize your activities/set the right expectations with your internal and external partners.
- You have written, verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate to large groups with confidence
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.