Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Cisco works with a wide range of partners to deliver the best way for our customers to get work done. We spinning up a new engineering task force to build out this ecosystem of compelling partner integrations.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for co-designing and implementing the next generation of partner integrations for Webex, across our apps and devices. You’ll get to work with SaaS partners throughout the industry and around the globe as part of this charter. Your focus will be on creating the highest-value integrations possible and putting the power of our partner’s portfolios into every Webex user’s hands. You’ll get the work with a variety of technologies: from front-end app code for our Windows and MacOS rich apps, mobile and web apps, to building back-end integration services to ensure that data flows safely and efficiently if and as needed.
Who You'll Work With
You will work with the teams throughout the Collaboration business, larger Cisco, and our partners in order to engage Subject Matter Experts to bring to life the integrations you identify. You’ll work with a group of experienced and talented Product Managers, Designers and other Engineers from across Cisco and our partners around the globe.
Who You Are
You must be someone that loves hard problems and fast-paced innovation. At Cisco Collaboration, we work with such a wide variety of partners, customers and users that no two problems, or even days, are the same! Our day-to-day is a blend of innovation, measured risk taking and high-speed work. To be successful, you'll want to be an entrepreneurial thinker as well as collaborator. You must be passionate about contributing to a larger picture, and helping to coordinate the chess pieces to make sure we play our best game. You must also be able to prioritize among multiple projects and be an exemplary communicator, standout colleague and strive for self-improvement.
- 5+ years of proven engineering experience in a high-paced SaaS environment
- Experience working in massively cross-team projects and with demanding customers and partners
- Design and architecture experience for systems and service integrations
- Must demonstrate strong communication and team collaboration skills including conflict resolution
- Experience with Product Management or Marketing desired, though by no means necessary
Additionally, a successful candidate for this role will possess the following skills:
- creative thinking to brainstorm the potential ways in which we can jointly create value for our customers
- passion for detail to ensure that legal contracts and other partnership processes are adhered to
- maniacal focus for expediency to keep the project on track and moving at a fast-pace clip. Cross-team and company engagements can be difficult
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco