Inside Sales Manager - Greater China
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality!
As a Meraki Inside Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Inside Sales Representatives across various geographic territories to achieve our sales and talent development goals within the market. You will be responsible for setting the direction and empowering your team for new customer acquisition, existing account management, and working with our channel partners to accelerate growth!
What you will do:
- Hire, coach, and develop a passionate team to deliver against your sales goals and drive strong internal and external relationships in service of an outstanding customer experience and continued rapid growth
- Set the tone for your team: Foster a culture of strong achievement, inclusiveness, collaboration, creativity, and accountability while being a champion for career development
- Invest in recruiting and growing the best talent, set employees up for a great onboarding experience, and provide candid feedback for continuous development.
- Build and drive territory strategy and priorities and communicate them clearly with your team. Continuously optimize our sales methodology and share best practices to improve efficiency and focus, enable greater scale, and yield better results.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve results (channel, field sales, systems engineering, marketing, Cisco sales leaders, etc.). And collaborate with Sales Enablement and People Operations to develop and execute individual and group training opportunities, identify development needs and implement process improvement initiatives.
Who you are:
A passionate and driven sales leader, with proven experience as a top rep and leader with experience building and motivating hard-working teams. You embody the way we lead at Meraki as follows:
- Communicate broadly and often, providing clear purpose, direction, goals, and measures.
- You are straightforward and tell the truth, especially when it is difficult to do so.
- Care personally about each member and empathize with their needs and concerns.
- Invest in your team’s growth and development.
- Use praise and constructive feedback to push people to their best work.
- Connect personally and commit to making work meaningful and fun.
Disagree, Decide, and Commit
- Make it okay for people to own and discuss divergent points of view.
- Listen to understand different opinions and allow them to influence the direction.
- Once a decision is made, you stand behind it and get others to commit to its success together.
- You are resilient, optimistic, and focused on our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships.
- Measure your success based on the success of the team.
- Know how your work connects with others and make thoughtful, timely decisions with the overall impact in mind.
- Empower our teams to use their skills and insights to make the right decisions.
- Commit to earning our team’s trust every day through your actions and transparency.
- Build an inclusive team where everyone has a strong sense of belonging.
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of successful sales/relationship management experience.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities with the ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
- Quarterly travel required.
- MBA or master’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team in B2B sales, operations, or a similar environment with a proven track record of overachieving goals.
- A good understanding and interest in networking technology, software, or IT.
- Proven relationship building skills, tenacity, resilience and interpersonal skills.
- International work experience.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.