Area of InterestTechnical Support
Start Date: January 2022
Duration: 6 months
Location: Milan, Italy
Cisco is a worldwide leader in networking and is shaping the Internet with its technology.
We are constantly developing new, innovative products and technologies, and transforming the way that people work, live, learn, and play.
· Research about optical level encryption algorithm for next generation high speed low latency. High speed signal refer to more that 100G stream up to 1Tbit
· Theoretical and on-the-job training is planned in preparation to the activities planned
· Last year of studies towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Computer Science, IT, Engineering or similar disciplines preferred)
· Encryption algorithm knowledge and its associated algo like AES256 , etc
· Good knowledge of telecommunication networking principle
· Good understanding of the Optical transport technology such as OTN, FlexO, FlexE
· Basic knowledge of VHDL for FPGA implementation Knowledge of Xilinx or Intel FPGA simulation environment
· Writing of Function Specification
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work in a team and multi-cultural environment
· Fluent English level
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give you smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired, tattooed rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.