Indonesia Regional Sales Manager
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You'll Do
Reporting to the Indonesia Country Leader, the Regional Sales Manager position will be responsible for motivating and developing and leading a team of direct and indirect reports including Account Managers, Systems Engineers, and Systems Engineering Managers. You are accountable for an annual booking/revenue quota with significant growth in subsequent years.
You are responsible for driving overall growth for Indonesia Public Sector segment, Mid-Size and Small Business segments and will have overall sales leadership responsibilities for the targeted set of key accounts in these segments accounting for local and regional revenue if applicable.
Who You'll Work With
As part of the Indonesia Sales team, we are a premier sales force with intense focus on finding and solving our customer’s most critical problems and partner with them to bring together and gain market opportunities. We pride ourselves in our ability to sell business outcome and solutions, not just products.
We constantly seek to disrupt ourselves to stay ahead of the game. We take bold actions and being all in to deliver our commitments to our customers and partners. We empowered our team to go beyond and deliver great value to differentiate ourselves. Each day, we strive to live Cisco’s six core values.
Who You Are
You will be expected to strategically drive Cisco's end-to-end vision for our Public Sector and Commercial customers, as well as maintain an in-depth understanding of competitive conditions, industry practices, market opportunities, and customer requirements. This key leadership role will continue the sales delivery model development through the capability development of our highly skilled, hardworking and motivated sales organization. Setting a vision and building strategic business decision-making capability to the next level will be a key factor for success in this position.
We are looking for leaders who has the following characteristics and experiences:
- Consistent and strong record in running and owning significant overall growth of the segment and overachieving targets to meet stretch goals.
- Strong seller with strong experience of closing large, strategic deals to Indonesia Government/ Public Sector and Commercial Accounts
- Understanding a wide range of Cisco technologies.
- Business Development and strategy experience required.
- Demonstrated thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally. You are an inspirational leader, driving success within the teams.
- Adept at balancing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goals.
- Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy
- Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade -- using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead in a matrix-managed team culture.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!