India Engineering Talent Acquisition Lead (Security/Collab/ETI)
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What you'll do
- This role will focus on supporting Security/Collab/ETI & the leaders of these groups. It will be responsible for both people leadership and filling a reduced number of roles. All individuals who currently supporting these groups will report into this role.
- The Recruitment Lead will be responsible for developing/implementing sourcing and fulfillment strategies to support the business objective and will need to build strong, consultative partnerships with hiring managers and internal partners while providing expertise around the recruitment process to allow his / her team to deliver recruitment solutions effectively.
- End-to-End responsibility of the business unit ensuring his / her team conducts strategic planning, attraction, sourcing, selection, and conversion of candidates for both specific requisitions, building a diverse pipeline of highly skilled resources, effectively managing candidate relationships, and selling Cisco as an employer of choice - all to ensure the right talent is available when needed.
- Be a strategic business partner, coach and consult hiring managers throughout the hiring process. Source and attract the best talent with innovative strategies, market intelligence, assessment and selection
- Research and provide talent acquisition advice and recommendations based on talent trends supporting the development of next generation talent pipelines
- Contribute to Cisco's recruitment brand by leveraging social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and google+
- Drive deployment of recruitment programs/projects and deliver high quality work in a fast paced dynamic environment in a timely manner
- Collect and analyze data for predictive analytics to come up with recruitment strategies, performance
- Hands on E2E recruitment of key roles
- Manage a team of superstar recruiters providing ongoing development and support
Who you'll work with
Cisco is known to be a trusted strategic technology and business adviser and is helping customers navigate change and succeed in this new and evolving world—all based on the potential of the network and what it can make possible for customers, changing the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. We're the people who made the Internet what it is today. From its early days of simple connectivity to the future of the Internet of Everything, we've pioneered it every step of the way.Our Vision: Inspire today's talent for tomorrow's Cisco.
Cisco People and Communities professionals are valued as dynamic business leaders and drivers of shareholder value. Our team is a broad network of individuals collaborating to change the way we work, live, play and learn. From every country and every background, we choose talent that not only mirrors our customers, but also brings new ideas to the table. What makes this team amazing is their constant commitment to innovation to make Cisco the #1 IT Company with a sense of diversity. A day at work at Cisco is unlike any other you've had. As part of our world-class talent acquisition team, you'll be empowered, challenged and inspired. Here you will collaborate with People and Community partners, engage with Cisco business groups to influence the talent acquisition plan and develop recruitment strategy aligned to the Cisco's growth areas.
Who you are
- 10 years relevant recruitment experience with demonstrated strong career accomplishments
- Must have proven experience managing the full life cycle recruitment process: source, screen, assess, negotiate and close.
- A broad based knowledge of recruiting best practices, employment law, immigration and governmental regulations
- Experience of recruiting within the technology field
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment managing through both hierarchy and influence
- Demonstrates critical thinking, judgment, coaching and influencing skills that converge to create executive presence
- Communicate effectively in all mediums, demonstrates a desire to play a critical and integral role in the client organization
- Able to negotiate, influence and resolve controversial, high-impact hiring issues
- Proven collaboration skills and interpersonal capability
- Excellent communication, business engagement, teamwork and problem solving skills
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.