Inclusion & Collaboration (I&C) Solutions Lead
Location:San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s)Anywhere in the US - remote - virtual
Area of InterestHuman Resources
This position can be based anywhere in the US, remote and virtual.
The Team: Conscious Leaders & Teams
The Inclusion & Collaboration (I&C) team is a part of the Conscious Leaders and Teams organization and our goal is to ensure we create and deliver inclusive and conscious leadership solutions at scale at the leader, team, and individual level. We drive exponential value in building and fostering a diverse, inclusive, conscious culture. The goal of I&C is simple – but powerful: unleash the full power and potential of people to connect, share, innovate, create equity for all.
This role will report to the Director of I&C Solutions and will lead a team.
Role & Responsibilities
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Portfolio Management: Own an award-winning portfolio of I&C solutions and lead a highly motivated and driven I&C solutions team.
- Experience Creation: Create new experiences that are memorable, compelling, and drive action at scale. Reimagine solutions in the context of Conscious Leaders & Teams. Develop innovative, virtual (especially now with COVID-19), technology-enabled, scalable solutions that help build a Conscious culture across full spectrum diversity.
- Integration: Consult on integrating solutions and offerings into broader Conscious Leader and Teams portfolio (PoT, Performance @ Cisco, Coaching, Courageous Leadership, etc.)
- Engagement: Lead and engage P&C, I&C partners (ecosystem) and others to co-design and deliver solutions based on feedback (focus groups, design thinking sessions)
- Strategic Impact: Drive strategy, execution and metrics (business impact/ROI) for the solutions team in alignment with Conscious Leaders and Teams, Inclusive Futures and Strategy, and P&C leaders
- Adoption: Drive awareness, education, and adoption of existing enterprise-wide inclusion, diversity, and collaboration solutions and offerings including- The Multiplier Effect, Bias Mitigation, Conscious Leader Experience, and the Learning and Development Programs.
- Intelligence: Partner with the Business Intelligence team to leverage data and feedback mechanisms to understand the solutions that are needed, and where there are successes and gaps
- Branding and Communications: Relaunch the solutions portfolio with the new brand in alignment with Strategic Partnerships, Ecosystem, and broader Conscious Leader and team strategy.
- MS/MA degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resources, general Business Leadership
- Minimum 8-15 years’ experience in HR, D&I, or Talent Management
- Experience working with C-suite with strong executive presence
- Experience with dynamic, cross-functional team leadership and/or people management
- Excellent project management, presentation, and stakeholder communications skills
- Inclusion, Diversity and Collaboration visionary with a strong understanding of the business
- Deep curiosity and thought leadership in the areas of inclusion, diversity, collaboration models and the business operation process
- Critical thinker, curious and creative problem solver
- Strong people leadership skills
- Stakeholder and relationship management
- Commitment to excellence and strong communication skills
- Able to work in fast-paced, agile environments
- Capable of managing multiple streams of work and people in parallel with aggressive timelines
- Strong technical aptitude, along with analytical, prioritization, and negotiation skills
- Excellent listener and collaborator
- Work independently and in dynamic team environments and be comfortable with change and dealing with business ambiguity
- Highly organized with excellent follow-through
- Actively mitigate challenges and help with solution identification
- Able to lead solution training information design thinking sessions
- Captures I&C ideas and feedback from the ecosystem, business, and P&C Consultants