Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Networking
What You’ll Do:
- In this role you will gain insight into the detailed functionality of Cisco products, with particular emphasis on Cisco Collaboration portfolio and Cloud Transformation processes. You will be exposed to all of CMS services and technologies and will have a significant influence in driving improvements.
Who You’ll Work With:
The Business Entity
Cisco seeks talented Engineers to join the Voice Support Operations Team in CMS (Cloud & Managed Services).
Who You Are:
- The ideal candidate will have (equivalent of) NOC and/or TAC experience, Technical skills corresponding to CCNP/CCVP level, outstanding customer skills and a very strong desire to learn and develop technically. Strong working knowledge in IP Telephony is required.
- analyze, configure and troubleshoot large sophisticated networks with mixed media and protocols.
- Effectively create and utilize complex lab setups to duplicate and solve problems, validate planned changes to software and hardware design.
- Provide remote troubleshooting support to resolve UC related issues
- Follow-through on all UC Incident tickets assigned to your bin and their resolution
- Engage AS and TAC for assistance on RMAs and complex issues support
- Coordinate field services as needed for onsite support
- Follow the defined communication procedures for incident updates
- Rigorously adhere to processes related to tickets update with meaningful and correct notes
- Respond to network management system alarms according to established processes
- Priority support for identified key customer functionalities and critical issues
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams to resolve major customer issues.
- Drive for continuous learning, results orientation and partnership.
- Working knowledge of Routing, Switching, IP Telephony/Video, and Telecom technologies (including experience dealing with carriers).
- Able to identify problems, acquire ownership and deliver solutions at a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to function effectively in ambiguous circumstances.
- Shares information and communicates clearly with team members in order to improve team effectiveness. Encourages and accepts feedback.
- Validated crisis management and leadership skills
- Proven planning, prioritization and organization skills
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.