Incident Engineer - Cloud Collaboration
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Networking
Who You’ll Work With
The Cloud & Managed Services team provides second/third level technical support for Cloud / Hybrid solutions and cloud enabled end point products on a worldwide basis via inbound/outbound phone calls, email, web and remote access. Provide consultation to independently troubleshoot & debug solutions for Cisco customers, partners, and account teams along with collaborating with other TAC engineers to resolve issues.
Who You Are
Cisco seeks talented Engineers to join the Voice Support Operations Team in CMS (Cloud & Managed Services).
The ideal candidate will have (equivalent of) NOC and/or TAC experience, Technical skills corresponding to CCNP/CCVP level, Working knowledge of Routing, Switching, IP Telephony/Video, and Telecom technologies (including experience dealing with carriers), outstanding customer skills and a very strong desire to learn and develop technically.
Who You’ll Work With
In this role you will gain insight into the detailed functionality of Cisco products, with particular emphasis on Cisco Collaboration portfolio and Cloud Transformation processes. You will be exposed to all of CMS services and technologies and will have a significant influence in driving improvements.
What You’ll Do
* Analyse, configure and troubleshoot large complex networks with mixed media and protocols.
* Create and utilize complex lab setups to duplicate and solve problems, validate planned changes to software and hardware design.
* Provide remote troubleshooting support to resolve UC related issues
* Follow-through on all UC Incident tickets assigned to your bin and their resolution
* Engage AS and TAC for assistance on RMAs and complex issues support
* Coordinate field services as needed for onsite support
* Follow the defined communication procedures for incident updates
* Strictly adhere to processes related to tickets update with meaningful and correct notes
* Respond to network management system alarms according to established processes
* Priority support for identified key customer functionalities and escalations
* Work effectively with cross-functional teams to resolve major customer issues.
* Drive for continuous learning, results orientation and teamwork.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco