Area of InterestProfessional Services
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security
Who We Are
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. Our Internet and cloud intelligence platform delivers the only collectively powered view of the Internet, cloud and SaaS platforms, helping enterprises and service providers work together to identify problems before it impacts revenue, damages brand reputation, or halts employee productivity.
In August 2020, Cisco Systems completed the acquisition of ThousandEyes, which now forms the ThousandEyes Business Unit within Cisco’s Network Services Business Group, and is a foundational component of Cisco’s growing Observability business.
About the Role
When large enterprise customers acquire new software, the best way to ramp to productivity often involves a personal touch from resources who know the platform inside and out. This role’s primary responsibility is to engage with customers to deliver world class enablement, implementation and optimization services for their ThousandEyes deployment.
You'll need to be a ThousandEyes product expert, with monitoring system expertise, and a strong foundation in core network architecture. You'll plan for and deliver on a wide range of engagement types, including project planning, implementation, and documentation of monitoring services, end-user training, and optimization. You'll need to be a jack of all trades who's polished and easy to put in front of a wide variety of customer roles.
Role location: This role is designated for Mexico City, Mexico.
- A standout "customer first" attitude
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in a technical field, or equivalent working experience
- At least 2 years working in a customer-facing role
- Project management and consulting experience
- Firm grasp of network and application protocols (Cisco/Juniper certification strongly preferred - CCNA/JNCP, etc. )
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS software products is highly desirable.
- Experience maintaining or implementing LAN/WAN environments
- Familiarity with web technologies (deployment, maintenance, debugging) including REST APIs
- Amazing communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical acumen
- Enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to juggle and accomplish tasks in tight timeframes
- Guide customers on deploying and implementing the ThousandEyes product
- Implement ThousandEyes in customer environments in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Engage with customers to deliver product implementation and integration services
- Project manage many projects concurrently understanding current and future action items
- Delivery of training and industry best practice discussions
- Build value-based relationships with customers, leading to referral and renewal
- Leverage enterprise data analytics to transparently track and report on customer engagement
- Contribute to best practice creation and maintenance
- Track and report on utilization and work performed
- Special projects as assigned
- Identification of potential product/services upsell or cross-sell opportunities
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.