Identity and Access Management Technical Analyst IT 1298822
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestSecurity, Software Development, Testing
What You'll Do
The Enterprise Security team is seeking a Information Security Analyst for our Identity & Access and Data Protection & Privacy programs. You will specify, design, configure and build security software solutions in an agile software development team. You will be part of the team that implements solutions for our customer identity & access platform that creates the foundation for identity and access for our external and internal human and non-human identities. Responsibilities include:
- Author specifications, functional design, configure software for a Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM) solution.
- Implement, integrate and support Okta's cloud technologies.
- Migrate applications from current IAM system to Okta Cloud solution
- Analyze and author business processes and translate them into technical requirements to implement highly available and secure Identity solutions
- Partner closely with InfoSec, compliance, and other service owners responsible for establishing governance, policies, and requirements.
- Work closely with product owners to expand security services to additional products, services and systems.
- Contribute to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams
- Be a champion of cyber security in the enterprise and play a key role in evangelizing the adoption of next gen CIAM capabilities in line with the changing business needs
- Good knowledge of Cyber Security architecture solutions and principles Privileged Access models.
Who You'll Work With
We drive solutions for Identity and Access and Data Protection and Privacy for applications and systems for Cisco customers, partners, suppliers, and employees. We are innovating and partnering across Cisco to support our secure business digital transformation.
Who You Are
You have strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills. You are able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of total experience analyzing, participate in design and implementation of Identity and Access Management systems integrating with Okta SSO, MFA, API Management.
- Indepth experience in implementing end to end Identity and Access management solutions using Okta and other products.
- Expert at authentication protocols such as SAML, OAuth, OIDC, WS-Fed*, ADFS, FIDO2 etc.
- Hands on experience migrating legacy applications to an IDP using SAML, OAuth, SCIM, and other industry standard authentication/authorization/identity solutions.
- Development or operational experience using Okta services, including implementation, configuration & administration of services and components.
- Experience in migrating identity and access management systems and implementing them using authentication standards such as SAML, OIDC, OAuth
- Experience with Privileged Access Management (PAM) tools
- Experience with zero trust architecture is a plus
- In depth knowledge of security concepts, FEDRAMP, FIPS (CISSP certification is a plus)
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to articulate well to both technical and functional business teams
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair. Don’t care. Tattoos. Show off your ink. Like polka dots. That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are Be you, with !us! #WeAreCisco