Identity and Access Management Senior Engineer
Location:San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s)RTP, NC
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestSecurity, Software Development, Testing
We are looking for a Senior IAM Engineer passionate about Security Technologies to join our Identity & Access Management team. Identity is at the heart of a company wide transformation that is Key to Cisco's future success, making this an extremely exciting time to join Cisco's Identity & Access Management team. We are in the process of extending our identity border to enable Cisco to rapidly embrace Zero Trust and the broader use of Cloud. We are looking for an infusion of talent that can help accelerate these transitions.
While understanding and operating our complex enterprise environment we'll look to you to recommend and implement automation of our services shifting to a self-service model, as well as explore and implement new IAM technologies. We look forward to your creativity in moving our Identity and Access management platforms into the digitized era with security in mind.
Who You'll Work With:
You will work with our innovative Identity and Access Management team as well as cross-functionally across IT and Product teams to explore what technologies have to offer today and grow beyond looking into using automation, analytics and machine learning.
Who You Are:
It is important that you have passion to learn technologies, can communicate clearly and effectively with the distributed team, possess good critical thinking and analytical skills, and have the ability to stay focused while working under pressure.
At a minimum, we require:
- Okta experience is a must, Ping experience beneficial.
- Experience with Web Application Security platforms, Single Sign on, Authentication, Authorization, Federation Technologies, SAML, OAuth, OpenID, Pen Testing
- Ability to work with the Web Application Security program team on various time-sensitive client facing projects
- Review and implement client requirements for Cloud Service Provider work using various federation standards
- Python and software development experience.
- 7+ years in IT industry successfully delivering in an enterprise environment.
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related major such as Math, Physics.
Additional qualifications may include:
- Enterprise Zero Trust Experience
- Sailpoint, Cyberark, and Exabeam
- Agile Software Development.
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning experience.
- Experience with monitoring or logging analysis tools (System Center Operations Manager, Splunk)
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco