IT Working Student in the Customer Briefing Center - Germany
Location:Eschborn, Hessen, Germany
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Software Development, Testing, Wireless, Mobility
Start Date: flexible
Internship location: Eschborn, Germany.
Duration: 6 months to 1 year, 20 h/week
Why You’ll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
The Business Entity
In our Customer Briefing Center (CBC) we are showcasing demonstrations out of the Cisco portfolio, provide state of the art Briefing Rooms and support our colleagues, customers and partners the whole day to make their meetings successful in having a great experience in every sales step. Please find more information and photos of the center here: https://www.cisco.com/c/m/de_de/cbc.html
- Have a strong interest in technology!
- Like to discover new possibilities with hard- and software!
- Love gadgets!
- Have an interest in teaching people!
What You’ll Do:
- Working close together with the Customer Briefing Center Team on:
- Develop and build new product demonstrations.
- Troubleshoot possible issues in daily work-life.
- Bring new ideas to the center and implement them.
- Support in customer and partner visits.
- Possibly overtaking the speaker role and/or holding a demonstration.
What you need to be eligible:
- Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer science or related degree i.e. Business Informatics.
- German native, excellent English
- A technology enthusiast, enjoying talking about innovation and always keeping up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and think creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- Already CCNA certified is an advantage.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.