Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
What Will You Do
We are looking for a highly motivated and hardworking hands-on Sr. Technical Engineer who is hardworking in building end to end solutions which involves multiple technologies, custom build and packaging solutions.
- Work with Solution Architect & Solution team to understand business and functional requirements and translate those into technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable design that work well between a variety of complex systems.
- Design, review, develop, test and deliver end to end solutions.
- Mentor and develop next generation technical talent.
- Define standard development guidelines, look and feel paradigms, reusable components to craft a coordinated user experience for the business.
- Participate in technical discussions and provide innovative thoughts and seek to implement.
- Continuously drive development efficiencies collaborating with development and support teams
- Identify gaps, strategic impacts and the risk profile in the technical solution and provide technical recommendations.
Who You'll Work With
We in Cisco IT are going through a major transformation towards cloud native and software defined services. You will be working with a diverse team that develops & supports world-class applications/tools for Cisco customers. We are building a highly scalable Cloud-native architecture that supports the vision of building a transactional/consumption platform to provide post-sale entitlements & asset management capabilities.
Who You Are
You’re a trusted advisor who encourages confidence through communication. The relationships you build with peer team members, executives and other influencers are deep and abiding. Your focus is success, and you know how to measure it. You can convey the most complex concepts in the simplest of terms.
- You have a validated background in software design, development and complete agile development life cycle.
- You have hands-on experience in building proof of concepts using new technology and solutions.
- You are an ambitious, independent, detail oriented and a responsible team-player.
At a minimum, We require
- BE/BTech/MCA degree in computer science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- ELK Developer with 6+ years of systems development lifecycle experience with Java – J2EE & Elasticsearch (ELK stack)
- Strong knowledge in ELK stack
- Strong in tuning Data ingestion/Indexing Performance
- Core JAVA - API, webservices writing skills is must
- Good knowledge on Unix Shell scripting, Automation
- Performance monitoring of APIs using different tools like marvel, Kibana, AppDynamics
- Proven usage of CI/CD pipelines and tools such as Jenkins, Git, SonarQube
- Good knowledge on Kafka- Streaming process
- Good knowledge of relational databases, specifically Oracle
- NO SQL Database knowledge like Mongo or Cassandra – Added advantage
- The ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with standout personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are leaders with a point of view, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.