Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Please apply on the Cisco Meraki Website to be considered!
We are looking for an IT Engineering Generalist to help with ongoing maintenance and implementation of IT systems. You are highly analytical and able to provide technical solutions to business IT challenges. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential.
The Meraki IT Engineering team is responsible for the architecture, upkeep and overall health of Meraki’s internal facing systems from the network up to the platform. Meraki continues to grow at an astonishing pace and you will help ensure that our systems and services scale appropriately.
During a typical day you could be working on:
- Collaborating with colleagues to discuss new service bring up
- Revamping our on/off-boarding processes as needs change
- Assisting our helpdesk team with tricky cases
- Troubleshooting LAN connectivity issues
- Helping build out a new branch office from networking to desk setups
- Adding to and improving our documentation
- Helping with new phone system rollout
Characteristics of Success:
- You are a great team player who is comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- You enjoy the technical aspects of service delivery and are eager to dive in and program/network/configure things as needed.
- You have demonstrated experience working in mixed Windows/Linux server environments.
- Certifications a plus: CCNA, MSCE, VCP, AWS.
- Automation experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.