IT Engineer - Procure to Pay
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Who You Are:-
- 7+ years of experience in software development and min 3+ years in Ariba
- Hands on experience in end to end implementation of the modules - Source to Pay, AribaBuyer, AribaSpend transparency, AribaContract Management, AribaNetwork, AribaSourcing, AribaProcurement Content
- Critical thinking and big picture understanding of how all the modules work
- Good to have integrations and oracle database knowledge
- Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal skills to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences is a requirement
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to work with global teams
- Flexible and adaptable: Ability to fast embrace to new methodologies, tools, processes
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to translate business needs into software solutions
- Experience working in a team environment with a documented software development process (within an Agile methodology like Scrum)
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Accountability: You should be a results-oriented standout colleague who leads by example, holds self-accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership
- Ability to handle multiple projects
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are rapidly growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine crafting unprecedented disruption. Your groundbreaking ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a phenomenal Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
At Cisco, each person brings their rare talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with rare personalities who aren't afraid to change.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
- Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!