Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Software Development, Testing
What You Will Do
In #CiscoIT, we have a unique opportunity: we actually get to use the technology we build.
We are Innovators. We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational excellence.
We are Accelerators. We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings & productivity gains for enterprise success.
We are Transformers. As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first.
With agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes.
In this role, you will:Lead the transformation of Install Base to drive clean and accurate Install Base (Hardware, Services, Software and Subscription) resulting in accurate Available to Renew and other key Service Delivery metrics for our business stakeholders in the CX organization
Lead the analysis and solution design of key capabilities to drive asset lifecycle management for Cisco and its customers.
Who You Are
You are a key solution lead and IT Analyst in the Install Base IT team responsible for leading solutions end to end for all Install Base capabilities. Install Base and the suite of applications we maintain are the key drivers for the $13B Services Revenue and key in growing our recurring revenue.
- BA/BS preferably in Computer science
- 5+ years of experience leading solution design for transformational business capabilities, as well as 5 years or more of system analysis and stakeholder engagement roles
- Expert knowledge of the Order and Booking flow for service commerce and have deep expertise in data analysis for large volumes of data.
Who you will work with?
You will be working in a team full of hardworking people who are driven to deliver this key business transformation for Cisco and our end customers. We motivate and encourage each other and lead everything with data. We always wear our Cisco hat and focus on the right thing to do for Cisco and its customers by using technology to drive business outcomes. You will work cross-functionally with IT stakeholders across Commerce, Software and Subscriptions, Ops stakeholders in Customer and Partner Services and CX Business stakeholders.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco"