Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
What You'll Do
You'll play an integral role in the team tying all scope items to our releases through different engagement models. You will understand and analyze them from both business capabilities and IT effort perspective, resulting in smooth running releases to enable Cisco Capital Operations business operating in alignment with Cisco’s future direction in digitization and IOE. This role has never been more meaningful to our organization. Role & responsibilities include:
- Work with Cisco Capital business partners & IT to resolve objectives that will improve release outcomes
- Responsible for analyzing all scope items that come through the scope intake process to a certain release and describe those to request to IT teams on release complexity, environment readiness, test plan, etc.
- Accountable for leading multi-functional dialogue to aim complex business capabilities required making sure there is no misunderstanding or misalignment among teams on certain requests
- Demonstrate knowledge of ground-breaking technologies to optimize release management efficiency
- Design IT solutions to automate and optimize release management processes and work with IT engineers to build and implement the designed solutions
- Fix and debug IT systems to ensure error-free functionality and end-user happiness
- Provide supervision to support technician staff during transitional processes; provide technical support for the internal end user as needed
- Handle various tasks to deadlines; communicate progress at regular intervals.
Who You Are
You have excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field with 10+ years IT experience
- Working knowledge of packaged ERP applications. Oracle Leasing & Finance management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, General Ledger
- Ability to understand functional requirements into high-level and detailed design specifications and ultimately a product/solution
- Lead all aspects of solution design with Cisco Capital's OLFM Landscape including dependent and integrated systems
- Handle, fix problems, and remediate all risks & issues with Cisco Capital's enterprise OLFM Application
- Awareness of present standards and trends in IT and emerging technology
- Exemplary interpersonal skills; ability to explain complex, highly technical information to non-technical colleagues using clear, simple language
- Functional skill set required : EBS 12.1.3, OLFM, Lease Management, Lease accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts payable, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Sub Ledger accounting, General Ledger reporting, Sub ledger to general ledger reconciliation, Contract Terminations, Termination Accounting
At Cisco, each person brings their unusual talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco