IT Analyst - Cisco IT
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
What You'll Do
You will help drive a connected Channel Partner experience across Cisco and other digital properties through building highly performant, highly scalable, complex and systems. Responsibilities include:
- Develop simple solutions to address complex problems
- Implement new features in a highly team-oriented environment with product managers, UI/UX specialists, and software and hardware engineers.
- Work closely with Scrum master, Product owner and global delivery teams to drive and be a key contributor to Project releases and sprint work.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other IT teams to implement a coordinated digital experience.
Who You'll Work With
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a “take-charge”/“can-do” attitude. You will partner with geographically distributed teams across different time zones to drive a connected customer experience for Cisco and Channel Partners. You will collaborate with business and development teams, Partner with Cross-functional teams IT and non-IT Teams to drive solution.
Who You Are
We are looking for an exceptional IT Business Analyst who loves data and is passionate about digitization, process improvement and driving change?
- Perform in depth business analysis mainly in the areas of Cisco Channel Partners.
- Demonstrate both functional and technical knowledge and thought leadership in how we can innovate, bringing to bear a wide knowledge of business processes and tools.
- Highly team-oriented with an appreciation for the benefit of a team approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with oracle applications as well as tools to enable in-depth data analysis (Oracle Sql, Smartsheets/Excel, Sql Navigator, TOAD, Tableau etc) would be preferred.
- Should have handled multiple releases with project teams and also knowledgeable with SAFE and Agile development practices.
- Familiar with Requirements tracking, backlog grooming, requirements prioritization processes across multiple IT/Business stakeholders.
- Must have 7+ year’s IT experience with BS degree. MS in Computer Science or Information Science is plus
In addition, you have a successful track record of building long term, trusting relationships with peers and leaders and the ability to optimally influence with your superb communication skills; written, verbal and social which gives you an edge to build an impact. All of this combined with your innate ability to lead innovation and promote a culture of support makes you an excellent fit.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco