IP Lead- MPLS,5G-Solution Architect
Location:Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestNetworking, Software Development, Testing
What You'll Do
The Solutions Integration Architect (SIA) is a critical customer facing role that requires the instinctive ability to recognize gaps in customer capabilities and to translate them into business requirements and an execution strategy. The solutions typically span horizontally cross architectural boundaries and clearly target solutions to business challenges and drive outcomes in the customer environment.
The SIA is also responsible for engaging and influencing multiple constituents across the Customer Experience Centres of Excellence/Practice Delivery organizations to drive Services-wide engagements.
Your key responsibilities of the role include:
- Consult with customer and apply understanding of Cisco horizontal, or cross-architectural, solutions to develop business level proposals to solve customer problems
- Create opportunities by identifying gaps in customers’ capabilities and relating them to business and technical architectures (solutions)
- Clearly illustrate the value of Cisco services to the customer by aligning Services’ skills, efforts, and deliverables directly to the business, operational or transformational outcomes objectives.
- Own business solution roadmap – current and future state - for assigned customers
- Create delivery cohesion by coordinating and orchestrating the multiple services being delivered into a single effort / outcome
- Play a primary role in the design and implementation of that end-to-end solution
- Provide technical leadership to delivery teams
- Mentor team members
Who You’ll Work With
The Solutions Integration Architect reports into the Customer Experience (CX) APJC CTO Office. CX team in APJC plays a vital role in Cisco’s ability to deliver technology solutions that solve our customers most complex challenges and help the digital transformation of our customers. The primary focus of the role will be to work with the largest Service providers in the region to transform their networks.
Who You Are
-You are a highly seasoned senior technocrat who has led multiple projects through the Software development process or Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and has usually performed in a variety of different roles in that life cycle.
-You gained 8-10 years of experience in customer centric roles, within delivery, pre-sales.
-You have a proven and effective consulting, leadership and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with others through conflicting pressures and priorities while resolving complex issues
-You possess excellent Communication skills in English
- Hands-on experience with service providers and several disciplines (e.g., IP/MPLS, IP routing, Data center, Mobility and Security)
- Ability to understand customer strategies, business challenges, and desired business outcomes and develop a technology, solutions-oriented strategy that can deliver those outcomes.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Services Portfolio of offerings.
- Ability to be a trusted advisor, to influence, inspire confidence and build deep and enduring relationships with key executives who influence or make business decisions.
- Ability to define outcomes-based solutions; to define, drive, and track success measures; to simplify and explain the complex.
- Possess core skills in problem solving, negotiating, business writing, customer relationship management, effective presentation, and active listening.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.