Human Resources Leadership Program (Full Time) – United States
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Job TypeNew Graduate
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
What You’ll Do
Cisco’s Human Resources Leadership Program is a three-year-accelerated program designed to develop future HR leaders that are closely linked with the business strategy. Rotate through several HR roles identified by areas of interest and business needs. Cisco HRLP professionals are highly valued as dynamic business leaders and drivers of shareholder value.
• Work on projects that will increase value to the business
• Drive several team-based projects and complete individual stretch assignments.
• Collaborate with senior leadership, managers, cross-functional teams, and other interns in the HRLP community
• Present analysis and recommendations on a pivotal initiative to the Senior HR leadership team
• Participate in professional development workshops, function-specific training, and business seminars often led by elite subject-matter authorities
Work on strategic HR projects that add significant value to Cisco, partner with an experienced mentor, collaborate with Cisco leaders, choose your own adventure and rotate through HR functions that you’re passionate about.
• You are in your final year of studies toward a MBA or Master’s degree with a concentration in Human Resources
• You have excellent academic credentials with validated comprehension of business fundamentals including finance, marketing, operations and strategy
• You have four plus years relevant work experience between your Bachelor’s and Master’s programs or during Master’s program
• You possess proven leadership skills, ability to inspire change, and a working knowledge of HR competencies and you are passionate about building a career in Human Resources
• You have the ability to think strategically, partner with business units, and articulate how HR can positively impact business effectiveness
• You are willing to relocate to Cisco's headquarters in San Jose, CA (exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis for RTP, North Carolina or Boxborough, MA).
• You are able to provide a current (recommended) cover letter and resume at time of application
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco