High Touch Operations Analyst (New Grad) - India UHR
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Job TypeNew Graduate
Job Description – High Touch Operations Analyst
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers
As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You’ll Do
- The team is a highly skilled group whose #1 focus is to help customers realize smooth day to day customer operations.
- You continually monitor the technical support needs of your customer, track every open service request, and make sure that resources, both at Cisco and within customer organization, are aligned appropriately to resolve issues quickly and completely.
- Ongoing case management and assisting primary HTOM’s in escalation management of service requests
- Case review and backlog management to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and meetings with the status of your service requests.
- Use the power of influence to get the work done and improve overall operational efficiency.
- Your skills will be complemented by improved soft skills and leadership. You’ll get hands on experience in accountability and responsibility handlings.
Who You'll Work With
CX is a team of extraordinary guides who focus to deliver exclusive customer experience. We help tackle the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through exceptional financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
The team is a varied group of individuals with 3-15 years of experience across domains of operations management, account management, project management, incident management, escalation handling. The team is ITIL v3 certified with immense experience in service operations industry.
Who You Are
- Typically requires 3-5 years related customer operations or incident management experience.
- Ability to work as a team member in a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Business Communication skills.
- Have basic knowledge of excel and reporting.
- Good Customer handling and escalation management.
- Be a passionate relationship manager.
- Focused and seeing things through from start to finish.
- Persistent in approach and must be good at continuously following up with different teams to get the job done.
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only.
- Understanding of Cisco product and solutions.
- CCNA or equivalent technical/networking knowledge.
- ITIL v3 foundation.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture enthusiast? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Disclaimer - “Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. The requirement is for 2021 /22 passout only. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.”