High Touch Operations Analyst - Graduate - Saudi Arabia. Start Date March 2022
Location:Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Area of InterestProject or Program Management
Job TypeNew Graduate
Program Start Date: March 2022
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Cisco seeks a High Touch Operations Analyst to work with designated mission-critical customers in Africa, such as Large Enterprise Companies, ensuring they receive premium-level service. As the liaison between the customer and Cisco Support Services, you will track everyone and everything that touches the service process, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase. With significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in this stimulating role.
What You’ll Do
- Support delivery of High Touch Technical Care program to major accounts
- Regularly interact with Cisco's customer and internal teams in a coordinated fashion to ensure problem resolution
- Maintain a good relationship with the customer during the course of the problem resolution process through the effective use of email, telephone, Webex, video conferencing and other collaboration
- Co-ordinate root cause analysis upon customers request
- Write and/or enforce processes and procedures for customized support services.
- Act as "business driver" to improve the customer's and Cisco's internal operations.
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer's operational teams, and their management.
- Co-ordinate technical support to properly manage operational issues and customer needs, and ensure service delivery meets customer expectations.
- Represent the customer needs to Cisco post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
- Take part in weekly conference calls to provide status reports to customer.
- Take part in creating and presenting quarterly business review reports to customers with analysis of customer’s operational incidents and support needs.
Who You’ll Work With
Our best-in-class Customer Experience team combines knowledge of customer's network and processes with deep subject matter expertise and tenured experience to deliver unparalleled network support services. Here, you’ll be maintaining a good relationship with the customer during the course of the problem resolution process
Who You Are
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a degree or related program or other academic certification; equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree;
- Very strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of business process and requirements in a support environment
- Ability to work as a team member in a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Report writing skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to apply knowledge and formulate customer recommendations.
- Ability and propensity to regularly learn and apply new skills in the networking environment
- Project management (ex. CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2) and/or ITIL certification is a great plus
- First 6 months: full-time training & shadowing in an online environment.
- After 6 months: join local team in Riyadh, supported by ongoing mentorship and guidance to accelerate your continuous development. Shape solutions of real world challenges, closely mentored and integrated into our diverse team.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities. Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco