High Touch Engineer - Expert Care National Germany
Alternate LocationBerlin, Germany; Garching, Germany
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security
While reading our job description, please remember - we understand from experience that not ticking every box on the skills sections stops many from applying. You should apply if you feel you are the right person for the job and have the aptitude to learn and deliver results
Who You Will Work With
Cisco’s government and public sector customers receive personalized reactive services from a dedicated team of engineers as part of the CNS Service Team (Classified Network Support). Being part of the Customer Experience organization (CX), Cisco CNS Germany provides an enhanced third level support to differentiate our service from standard technical services and support. The CNS team is growing capabilities and as a new team member based out of Germany you will have the opportunity to work in a lively, technically diverse, and multifaceted environment. Learning and sharing experiences is encouraged and integral to the team’s growth and start up passion, while we continue to build the team and customized services!
What You’ll Do
As part of the Classified Network Support team:
- You will be working with a technical authority in a Cisco technology area such as Enterprise Networking, Security, Collaboration or Data Center.
- You drive customer satisfaction and strive for total customer success. You identify, document and resolve issues reported by our customers.
- You solve problems of diverse scope and complexity where the problem analysis requires further evaluation of various factors and correlation of data.
- You work directly with a team of highly qualified technical experts in multiple technologies and closely with business units and development in the global theater.
- You will focussed on the delivery of customer requests or requirements.
Who You Are
In addition to your ability to work as a team member:
- You are able to think and operate independently in a highly collaborative working environment, especially when working remotely and with remote colleagues.
- You have excellent interpersonal abilities to communicate effectively with customers.
- You are proficient in German and English.
- You have a BS in a technical field or have equivalent related work experience.
- You are willing to work on a shift basis
- Previous experience in reactive support, operations or troubleshooting complex technical problems is an advantage.
- Existing relevant certifications are a plus - ie CCNA.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.