Health and Local Government Account Manager - UKI Public Sector (LONDON)
Location:Offsite, London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Wireless, Mobility
Who You Will Work With
You will be joining the UK Public Sector Health and Local Government Sales team and will be surrounded with high performing, driven individuals. We work together and for each other's mutual success while at the same time challenging each other to be the best we can be. We encourage inclusivity of opinion and diversity of ideas and we want to have a positive impact for our customers, partners, staff and society.
What You'll Do
This position requires a strong aptitude for identifying, understanding customer business needs and for building relationships with primary influencers in the purchasing decision process. An ability to understand and work with organizations at all levels is essential. The ideal candidate has extensive client-side Sales experience and industry experience in a similar role, and is comfortable with developing mid- and long-term strategy, incorporating into the Account Plan, budgeting and other business needs.
A great opportunity to apply your client management and sales skills and experience working with a world-class organization in a role with high visibility and impact.
This role will cover London
- Create demand for Cisco Solutions and driving business relevance within the customer's key decision makers.
- Contribute toward and Execute against the sales strategy, managing and developing key Client relationships to maximize Cisco wallet-share and profitability.
- Drive to exceed team goals as well as hitting personal targets, contributing to overall profitability, success and positive image of Cisco in the marketplace.
- Formulate and Implement the sales strategy to ensure sales targets are met and sustain business growth YoY.
- Understand the client's business needs and challenges.
- Responsible for managing outcome-based client relationships with the client.
- Interface with key Cisco extended team resources (Advanced Services, Product BUs, System Engineer, legal Finance and Channel partner teams) and direct activities within the client as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners and alliances as per the clients' overall solution architecture.
- Attain and maintain an up to-date knowledge of Cisco products, services and value proposition.
- Maintain a high-profile, professional Cisco presence through business value creation and solutions oriented selling.
- Develop, manage and deliver accurate/meaningful short and long terms sales forecasts and pipeline, in line with business objectives.
- Team focused and able to collaborate with local, regional and corporate teams in a large cross-functional organization.
- Focus on achieving the Trusted Advisor and Preferred Business Partner of the client.
Who You Are
- Proven track record in direct sales, and experiences in closing large and complex deals.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn and position technology/solution plays in view of driving the appropriate engagements with Enterprise Customers with clear business benefits in sight.
- Highly motivated with a "hunting spirit" to develop new opportunities and grow business in multiple technology dimensions.
- A team player and able to collaborate with local, regional and corporate teams in a large cross-functional organization across time zones.
- Proven ability to respond and manage challenges in a fast moving business environment.
- Good communicator with the ability to drive solutions in line with industry and local market trends.
- Proficient in selling solutions to large customers with a deep understanding of buying cycles.
- Can do, will do attitude and able to think outside the box to contribute creatively towards building solid business pipeline and driving sustainable business.
- Highly analytical and experienced in utilizing business intelligence data to drive informed business decisions.
- A minimum education qualification of Bachelor degree
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!