Customer Support Lead- 1st Level Support
Location:Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Head of Customer Support
Location Cologne Office
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of Cisco in the organization of Placetel and you will work with our Placetel service team. The service team is responsible for all after sales activities and customer incidents.
What You'll Do
The Head of Customer Support is leading the Customer Support Team and is responsible to transfer the strategy of Cisco Placetel into the team. Furthermore you are the contact person for all service questions regarding our customers. You help our customers to solve incidents mainly by phone or answering on tickets. Your success wil reflect in long term customer relationships and satisfaction.
Who You Are
First as Head of Customer Support you are experienced with leading a team for 3 – 5 years. You establishe and oversee the adoption of the support department’s vision, goals and objectives at all levels.
Second you are someone who loves providing support and resolution for customer concerns. You'll gather all necessary information to solve problems and identify points of failure and/or bugs and take ownership of driving through to a resolution. It's helpful if you have experience in any of the below technical areas;
- Understand the components of the platform and their relationships
- Including SBCs, application servers, network servers and database components and APIs
- IP Phones and other Soft Clients including Unified communications clients with WebRTC
Raise faults/suspected bugs to responsible engineering teams. You're able to contribute to the knowledge database through documentation. Enjoy developing solutions guides and FAQs for the use of our partners and take an active role in development and improvement of internal processes.
- You've achieved a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technology - or equivalent
- German native speaker or equivalent level in German
- Team Management, KPI monitoring and reporting to the Management
- Have the ability to analyze complex data from various sources to define any issue, replicate and test for any issue with the aim of providing a solution to any issue
- You are highly regarded for your knowledge of VoIP, SIP, TCP/IP, WAN/LAN typology, SQL, Linux and Windows OS
- You're admired for having strong interpersonal skills
- Taking care of customers is your passion
- Liaising on complex technical issues with internal engineers and hardware vendors in a professional manner
- Able to develop positive relationships within the company to facilitate customer solutions
- You can absorb large amounts of information in a dynamic fast-paced environment of modern communications technology and apply this knowledge in practical situations immediately
- You thrive at meeting deadlines
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco