Head of Client Success EMEAR - IMImobile
Location:London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Technology InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Who We Are
imimobile provides cloud communications software and services that manage business-critical customer interactions at scale.
We believe that customer experience is the key competitive advantage for consumer businesses. So, we’re creating a world where enterprises can stay constantly connected to their customers. A world where every touchpoint, on every channel, is an opportunity to deliver rich, engaging, intuitive experiences.
Our Customer Interaction Management (CIM) suite automates, orchestrates and monitors interactions with disparate back-end systems. This saves time and cuts costs for businesses, while seamlessly connecting to customers on the devices they choose. We deliver innovative, on-brand, business-critical customer interactions for blue-chip global enterprises and leading public-sector organizations including AA, Barclays, Best Buy, BT, Capitec Bank, Centrica, EE, IHG, Mercedes, Orange, O2, Telefonica, Vodafone and Walgreens.
imimobile has global offices across the UK, USA, Canada, India and South Africa and was acquired by Cisco in February 2021.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a Head of Client Success to join our EMEAR region, UK office. The Head of Client Success will play a pivotal role in the leadership and delivery of our commitments to existing clients of their region from the point of sale confirmation and throughout a clients use of our solutions.
- Understand our clients’ business, listen to their needs, facilitate usage of our solutions
- Deliver against the organic growth target of existing client revenue and gross profit
- Service assurance against our client contractual requirements
- Managing and securing all non-competitive renewals of customer contracts
- Delivering year on year NPS and Client Satisfaction score improvement
- Forecasting and tracking budgeted commercial outcomes, and evidencing client and industry insights related to over and under performance
- Build a trusted and deep engagement with strategic client decision makers and influencers, securing case studies and evidence client specific value creation though our products and solution delivery
- Collaborate with Sales, Technical Operations, Delivery, Product & Engineering and Product Success team leadership, being the voice of the Client, identify what is needed and then influence and drive internal decision making across the business with client impact and opportunity in mind.
Key performance indicators:
- Existing Business Revenue and GP target achieved/exceeded
- Renewals due in the period secured
- Client Service Assurance audits pass with no critical or major observations
- Client satisfaction and NPS targets achieved
- Securing the targeted case studies set
- New to Existing opportunity pipeline (handover to sales) targets met
- Establish 6, 12 and 18 month plans for achieving the role objectives to ensure success is delivered
We are interested in you because you’re you and we’re pretty flexible, but there are some things that we feel really strongly about…
- Excellent Communication – You articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly as well as offer critique to those around you
- Curiosity – A spirit of enquiry and a desire to understand; why?
- Passion – Real enthusiasm and excitement for our industry and sector
- Wit – Inventive thought and quick understanding
- Teamwork – Great things are delivered by great teams, and great teams are made up of great people
- Minimum degree level qualified, and committed to meaningful professional development ongoing
- Extensive experience in managing client relationships involving business critical solutions, and complex SaaS propositions both directly contracted and via partnership sales
- Proven experience in leadership and management roles in the area of Client Success, Client Account Management, or related roles
- Be a product, industry and strategic expert that knows how to deliver, innovate and evidence value from a software suite for clients
- Planning and setting functional area revenue and growth forecasts across multiple currencies and territories
- Delivered consistent over performance against financial targets through a team, having held multi-million USD per annum financial responsibility.
- Influencing product development using client requirements and feedback
- Direct exposure to and learnings from supporting and managing client programs through multi-year platform migrations
- Strong client presentation creation and delivery skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, technically orientated and rapid change environment
- Experience supporting clients in at least 2 of the following industry areas: Financial Services, Mobile Network Communications, Retail, Parcel Delivery, or similar
Think you fit the bill?
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great opportunities to develop with us. If you believe you tick all of the boxes, we need to talk. We’re committed to revolutionizing service delivery and engagement. Are you?